Contribution by bank transfer - Receipt by bank transfer
1 2 3 4 5 6
- The Transmitter creates the payment order in TLVD&EasyPay system and signs it by digital signature;
- The Transmitter receives a unique code generated by TLVD&EasyPay system for this operation. The code can be used to check the status of the transfer;
- The Transmitter creates the Notification in TLVD&EasyPay system, receives the special identification code of payment and executes a cashless transfer from bank to AS Talveaed's current account. The details of bank payment must contain the special identification code of payment;
- TLVD&EasyPay system monitors the receipt of the funds on AS Talveaed's current account using the special identification of payment;
- Following the receipt of the funds TLVD&EasyPay system generates a payment order to the Beneficiary for the transfer of funds from AS Talveaed's current account;
- AS Talveaed performs the transfer of funds to the Beneficiary.
For convenience of Customers:
In any convenient service point of TLVD&EasyPay, there is an opportunity to make a contract for internet-service to send money transfers from home and from work via internet.
- If money transfer is made via CONTACT system, in accordance with applicable law of RF (Russian Federation), maximum amount of money transfer to RF (Russian Federation) is 20000 EUR/USD or 600 000 RUB for one private person/representer of juridical entity. Maximum amount of money transfer from RF (Russian Federation) is 10000 EUR/USD or 350 000 RUB for one private person nonresident, 5000 EUR/USD or 175 000 RUB for one private person resident.
- The amount of money transfer in TLVD&EasyPay system is not limited.
Attention! You are dealing with financial service! Before using the service, we advise You to check out thoroughly the conditions of financial service. If necessary, consult a specialist!