Contribution by bank transfer - Receipt in cash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- The Transmitter creates the payment order in TLVD&EasyPay system and signs it by digital signature;
- The Transmitter receives a unique code generated by TLVD&EasyPay system for this operation and communicates this to the Beneficiary;
- The Transmitter creates the Notification in TLVD&EasyPay system, receives the special identification code of payment and executes a cashless transfer from bank to AS Talveaed's current account. The details of bank payment must contain the special identification code of payment;
- TLVD&EasyPay system monitors the receipt of the funds on the current account using the special identification of payment;
- Upon the receipt of non-cash resources, the payment order for cashless transfer shall be activated, and the Beneficiary may receive cash funds. The Transmitter and the Beneficiary may view the status of their transfer order on TLVD Financial Group website;
- The Beneficiary comes to the Service Point, provides an identification document, completes the Application for receiving cash and communicates to the Operator the unique code;
- The Operator of the Service Point enters the unique code in the system;
- The Operator receives the information regarding the transaction and signs it by digital signature;
- The Operator issues the amount to the Beneficiary.
For convenience of Customers:
In any convenient service point of TLVD&EasyPay, there is an opportunity to make a contract for internet-service to send money transfers from home and from work via internet.
- If money transfer is made via CONTACT system, in accordance with applicable law of RF (Russian Federation), maximum amount of money transfer to RF (Russian Federation) is 20000 EUR/USD or 600 000 RUB for one private person/representer of juridical entity. Maximum amount of money transfer from RF (Russian Federation) is 10000 EUR/USD or 350 000 RUB for one private person nonresident, 5000 EUR/USD or 175 000 RUB for one private person resident.*
- The amount of money transfer in TLVD&EasyPay system is not limited. Amount, issued within 15 minutes, can not exceed 10000 EUR/USD for one private person/representative of juridical entity. If the amount of transfer exceeds 10000 EUR/USD, then money transfer shall be issued within two days.*
* Transaction blocking by a Partner must be in accordance with all applicable laws.
Attention! You are dealing with financial service! Before using the service, we advise You to check out thoroughly the conditions of financial service. If necessary, consult a specialist!