Cash contribution - Receipt by bank transfer
1 2 3 4 5 6
- The Transmitter comes to the Service Point, provides an identification document, and completes the Application for cash transfer specifying therein the Beneficiary's bank details;
- The Operator of the Service Point creates the payment order in TLVD&EasyPay system, accepts the money from the Transmitter and confirms the payment order by signing it by digital signature;
- The server of TLVD&EasyPay system generates a unique code for the above operation;
- The Operator communicates to the Transmitter the unique code generated by TLVD&EasyPay system. The code can be used to check the status of the transfer;
- TLVD&EasyPay system generates the Transfer Order to the Beneficiary from AS Talveaed’s current account;
- AS Talveaed performs the transfer of funds to the Beneficiary.
Visit convenient for You service point of TLVD&EasyPay system or CONTACT system.
Fill in the form with required data for the transfer. Specify the bank details of receiver and the urgency of transfer.
For convenience of Customers:
In any convenient service point of TLVD&EasyPay, there is an opportunity to make a contract for internet-service to send money transfers from home and from work via internet.
- If money transfer is made via CONTACT system, in accordance with applicable law of RF (Russian Federation), maximum amount of money transfer to RF (Russian Federation) is 20000 EUR/USD or 600 000 RUB for one private person/representer of juridical entity. Maximum amount of money transfer from RF (Russian Federation) is 10000 EUR/USD or 350 000 RUB for one private person nonresident, 5000 EUR/USD or 175 000 RUB for one private person resident.*
- The amount of money transfer in TLVD&EasyPay system is not limited.*
* Transaction blocking by a Partner must be in accordance with all applicable laws.
Attention! You are dealing with financial service! Before using the service, we advise You to check out thoroughly the conditions of financial service. If necessary, consult a specialist!