Cash contribution - Receipt in cash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- The Transmitter comes to the Service Point, provides an identification document, and completes the Application for cash transfer specifying therein the Beneficiary's information and details;
- The Operator of the Service Point creates the payment order in TLVD&EasyPay system, receives the money from the Transmitter and signs the payment order by digital signature;
- The server of TLVD&EasyPay system generates a unique code for the above operation;
- The Operator communicates to the Transmitter the unique code;
- The Transmitter communicates the unique code to the Beneficiary;
- The Beneficiary comes to the Service Point, provides an identification document, completes the Application for receiving cash and communicates to the Operator the unique code;
- The Operator of the Service Point enters the unique code in the system;
- The Operator receives the information regarding the transaction and signs it by digital signature;
- The Operator issues the amount to the Beneficiary.
Visit convenient for You service point of TLVD&EasyPay system or CONTACT system.
Fill in the form with required data for the transfer. Select country, city and point of issue of money transfer, where money transfer will be issued to receiver, or just name the country and city (for countries which support non-cash format of transfer issue).
For convenience of Customers:
In any convenient service point of TLVD&EasyPay, there is an opportunity to make a contract for internet-service to send money transfers from home and from work via internet.
- If money transfer is made via CONTACT system, in accordance with applicable law of RF (Russian Federation), maximum amount of money transfer to RF (Russian Federation) is 20000 EUR/USD or 600 000 RUB for one private person/representer of juridical entity. Maximum amount of money transfer from RF (Russian Federation) is 10000 EUR/USD or 350 000 RUB for one private person nonresident, 5000 EUR/USD or 175 000 RUB for one private person resident.*
- The amount of money transfer in TLVD&EasyPay system is not limited. Amount, issued within 15 minutes, can not exceed 10000 EUR/USD for one private person/representative of juridical entity. If the amount of transfer exceeds 10000 EUR/USD, then money transfer shall be issued within two days.*
* Transaction blocking by a Partner must be in accordance with all applicable laws.
Attention! You are dealing with financial service! Before using the service, we advise You to check out thoroughly the conditions of financial service. If necessary, consult a specialist!