How to become a Partner?
TLVD Financial Group invites banks, payment service providers and other financial institutions, licensed in their countries for cash and non-cash money transfers, for cooperation with TLVD&EasyPay system.
Cooperation with TLVD Financial group is an opportunity for Partners to provide their customers quick, reliable and profitable money transfers all over the world and will give Partners opportunity to attract new customers.
Partners are provided by TLVD Financial Group with full access to applications of TLVD&EasyPay, with accurate information about all transactions, with detailed instructions for training staff.
For cooperation, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agreements for Partners (European Economic Area):
- TLVD&EasyPay System usage agreement (in Russian)
- General and technical conditions of TLVD&EasyPay System usage (in Russian)
- General conditions of financial services
Documents required for concluding a contract:
Documents required to present for concluding a contract:
- Banking, payment services or another financial activity license in Partner's country. In case if there are any representative offices or paying agents, the documents about their registration according to the legislation are also required.
- An extract from the Unified State Register of Entities (page 1)
- An extract from the Unified State Register of Entities (page 2)
- A decision # 1
- A decision # 2
- A sertificate of registration in the Unified State Register of Entities
- A certificate of state registration of entities
- A certificate of registration of Russian entity at a tax body according the location on the territory of the Russian Federation
- A sertificate of notification
- A notification
- A charter of a limited liability company (page 1)
- A charter of a limited liability company (page 2)
- An agreement on founding of a limited liability company (page 1)
- An agreement on founding of a limited liability company (page 2)
PSP license confirmation by Financial Supervision Authority for presentation to banks of RF/CIS and EU:
- License confirmation of Payment Service Provider AS Talveaed By Estonian Financial Supervision Authority
- Page of AS Talveaed on the website of Estonian Financial Supervision Authority