|Latvian company SIA Money Express is a modern, dynamically developing company, operating on the financial services sector. The main directions of company's activities are currency exchange and purchase/sale of investment gold. The company strictly adheres to the following principles in its work: professionalism, integrity, culture of service, individual approach to each customer and providing necessary services at the highest level. In March of 2015 SIA Money Express was registered by Estonian FSA as a paying agent of TLVD Financial Group on the territory of Latvia. Money transfers sending and receipt are possible in service points of SIA Money Express through TLVD&EasyPay system, which is integrated with Russian payment system CONTACT.|
|AS Eurex Capital is a financial intermediation group which started operating in 1999. AS Eurex Capital is a rapidly developing company with an annual turnover that exceeds 600 million euros. AS Eurex Capital's flexible and personal services have helped us to win the trust of thousands of clients on the currency services market within those years of operations. AS Eurex Capital's branches in major Estonian cities and Riga offer the opportunity to buy or sell more than 60 different currencies at the best rates. Since 01.09.2017 AS Eurex Capital is a payment agent of TLVD Financial Group.|
So that transactions (including money remittance) could be performed from the name of TLVD Financial Group payment instituion, the paying agent should complete the registration in the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority and should be added to the list of paying agents.
All necessary details and documents are described in the §59, § 61 and in § 25-30 of Payment Institutions and E-money Institutions Act.
For paying agents from Republic of Estonia the following data needed:
- The name of the paying agent;
- Information concerning the persons connected with the management of the paying agent;
- The address of the paying agent;
- A description of the internal control measures applied by the paying agent in order to comply with the requirements arising from the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act;
- Information certifying the trustworthiness of the paying agent or the persons connected with the management of the paying agent;
- Confirmation made by the managers of the paying agent in accordance with Payment Institutions and E-money Institutions Act § 61 item 1 and item 2 (impeccable professional and business reputation, absence of any prohibitions on business, etc.)
Additionally for other European Economic Area paying agents the following data needed:
- The business plan of the paying agent which shall contain information on all the services intended to be provided in the paying agent’s state;
- Description of the organizational structure of the paying agent;
- Information about usage of subagents.
Additionally for paying agents from other countries the following data needed:
- A business plan for the activities as a paying agent of TLVD Financial Group;
- Information concerning the managers of the paying agent, including a complete list of places of employment and positions, place of residence, educational background and a description of their areas of responsibility.
All documents should provided with notarized or sworn translation in estonian language.